Sunday 7 January 2018

Show jumping

I think one of my New Years resolutions will be to blog more. I love reading back the years I blogged loads. I find it unmotivating to do it on my phone as it’s hard to get pictures and I don’t have much time to get the laptop out but...it’s good to read back.

A few weeks back I went show jumping at Crofton Manor again. It was almost identical to the outing before.

90cm. Jumped well until we got to an oxer going into a wall. Stop. Jumped second time and went well until the next oxer going into the wall where we had the second stop.


I went back in H/C and we did a fab double clear. I decided to enter the 1m again afterall as my nerves needed to jump the bigger class and she flew! It was unaffiliated as I want my cricklands ticket so it wasn’t the biggest class and unfortunately as we went h/c before we weren’t eligible to qualify but we went double clear and she was asking for bigger


!

No comments:

Post a Comment