Thursday 8 March 2018

Xc xc xc snow and cold

It has been a busy few weeks and as per usual I have not blogged.

We have been xc schooling twice, both to Tweseldown and Lexi was frankly delicious. She jumped very well on both occasions and we are getting braver and braver, jumping numerous BE100
Combinations. We did have a discussion regarding jumping a house into the water - she wasn’t sure and I wasn’t brave enough to keep my leg on when she slowed down but we got there in the end.

We then went to a combined training. I took Squirrel for lols and he was terribly behaved although junpedna lovely double clear! His lorrypark behaviour was shocking though. Rude 20 year old beast.

Lexi was a dream. We did the novice 28 and 90cm and scored a pleasing 67.5% and clear SJ for second place. She was delicious!


We were supposed to go to our first event of the season last weekend until the world ended as the Beasrbof the East swept in. We are supposed to be at tweseldown this coming weekend but with rain forecasted I’m not too hopeful!

I jumped her today over a 105cm-110cm course and she is on point so I really wanna get this season started!





No comments:

Post a Comment