Saturday 11 February 2017

Bored and fat

Time off doesn't suit me. Not when it's enforced time off.

The good news is my shoulder is healing fast, I even drove yesterday. Lexi is staying in work thanks to me spending all the money and getting my instructors to ride her.

The bad news is I'm getting fat from sitting around eating everything and going out my mind.


We had a couple of quiet days following the accident - my friend kindly did my stables for
me and I roped in Heavily Pregnant Friend to help me bring in and give cuddles.

Friday Auntie Cara rode Lexi. I froze to death whilst watching in the snow and didn't really pay much attention to what she was doing as I was more concerned about frostbite on my feet. But she looked good and Cara doesn't think she's suffered any injuries from our fall. I have booked my beloved physio to treat her on Tuesday to be on the safe side.

Yesterday I lunged her in the show.

She was very good if a bit lazy. I also chased the Wild Thing that is Squirrel round a bit so he would be good for his new sharer tomorrow but I didn't take any photos as he kept charging at me. He's psycho ATM.

Auntie 2 Michelle is coming to ride her today (show jump instructor). I managed to muck out yesterday although it took me about three hours. Very bored. Not much else to say really. I'm really hoping somehow I'll be fit to go xc schooling before I go on holiday a week tomorrow. I'm not really sure how but. I wants to.

On all accounts I feel grateful the ponies are okay as my poor poor friend has been up all night with two colic episodes and also waiting x-rays following a nasty kick to her poor horse. Healing vibes to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment